The New Hampshire Patriot Guard Riders makes a variety of services available to our Nation’s Service Members, Veterans and First Responders to show them one and all that we stand in appreciation of their service and sacrifices made for our country.
The services we provide for Service Members, Veterans and First Responders are extended when we are invited by the family to participate. These services include but are not limited to:
- Provide motorcycle escort for family to airport to receive their fallen Hero.
- Escort Hero and family from airport to selected funeral home.
- Present a flag line at airport and/or funeral home.
- On day of services, present a flag line at funeral home.
- Provide motorcycle escort with flags from funeral home to church.
- Present flag line at church.
- Provide motorcycle escort from church to designated cemetery.
- Present flag line at cemetery.
Help On The Homefront (HOTH)
It is the intention of the NHPGR to assist members of the military Veteran community in need. The NHPGR wishes to serve all of our heroes, not only those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, but also those Veterans and their families having difficulties meeting the basic necessities of life. It is the HOTH vision to help secure a place in our communities so our Veterans will continue
to be treated with the dignity and respect they have earned and deserve. They are true American Heroes who sometimes face many challenges. They are our brothers and sisters in arms, friends, family members and neighbors. The NHPGR HOTH program personnel consider it a privilege to be assisting our Veterans in need.
NH Patriot Guard Riders